Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Uldar 25

Here is our stats from our Uldar 25 run from Last night. I was looking at the statistics and notice something interesting about my own healing patterns. It looks like that once I changed one glyph from Glyph of Lifebloom to Glyph of Nourish, it completely has changed my healing. I am finding my self spot healing with rejuvenation, then healing them with Nourish, while my tank healing continues on with Regrowth, Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Nourish for the deficits, and Wild Growth for the healing on the Melee around the tank.

While this change does not seem significant, it has allowed me to start picking up more Raid healing, while keeping the tank pretty much topped off. The only other change I have made was that I dumped Grid and picked up Vuhdo. So between SmartDebuff and VuhDo, I RARELY have to hold down any keys while click healing my raid frames. Smartdebuff handles rejuve/nourish and Vuhdu handles my lifebloom/regrowth.

I have also noticed that Lifebloom, while used less and only for tank healing, is blooming more frequently providing me a refresh pool of mana to use to keep casting. With the exception of the Kologarn fight, I have not had a problem maintaining my mana pool at 45% or better.

So now that it is Tuesday Night run we downed Flamescale, Razorscale, Deconstructor, and Kologarn, with three (3) attempts on Auriaya, means that Thursday we will be diving deep into Uldar's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment