Sunday, May 17, 2009

Argent Tournament / Daily Obession


Well, I was in a trying to figure out a solution to a problem with Fenrous. You see I am an achievement nut. Like pokemon, I got to collect them all; however, back in the day, I did most of the starting area content for Night Elves, Humans, and Dwarves, which meant that leveling thier reputations was going to be a TON of Runecloth turn ins. Having already done this once to get to Exhalted with Stormwind for a Horse mount; I was not looking forward to doing it a for each of the other 3 factions. Then along came the Argent Tournament, and thus there was much rejoicing.

So, now the Argent Tournament quest chains are a daily obsession in which I participate in completing quests for Champion's Seals and Valiant Tokens. I am currently a Champion of Darnasus and working on Stormwind. I frequently try to group to do several of the quests including Threat from Above, Before the Citadel, and At The Enemy's Gates. The nice part is that the numerous of these quests can be completed at the same time.

So today, I dragged Draklite over to the AT area now that he is level 77 and started doing the quests with him.  We tried dueling but twice the duel canceled before i as done killing him. Think he was having a hard time with loosing his target and me being behind him.  Yes, I know, not fair, but was kind of fun. 

And my Argent Squire never looked so good.  Tomorrow I should have the pendant for Stormwind as well. And there was much rejoicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment